This is interesting. I am a cg for Chuck 80/7 my husband of 59 years
yesterday.  Many times he might bend over and the faucet turned on.  I  had
not particularly noticed that it was at meals, but it certainly has ocurred
at meal times, as well as other times.  It always surprised me that he didn't
know that his nose was running and reach for a kleenex before it dripped, but
perhaps PD is the answer.  His only medication is 3 50/200 CR a day, so that
would rule out medications.  Another part of the puzzle.  Flavia Morgan
FMorgan238 @AOL