^^^^^^GREETINGS  FROM^^^^^^^^^^
Ivan Suzman  47/10   [log in to unmask]
Portland, Maine   land of lighthouses  34   deg. F   supposed to be zeroo
wind-chill tonight
Dear Barb M.,

Thank you very, very much for your PASSION!  I have been wiped out all
afternoon-I ran out of NADH today. Can't do much but am trying to get
some ASAP.

You said it so POWERFULLY.  We  PWP's are grateful for  PWP's like you.

Thanks again,
Ivan

P.S. Jay says  BRAVO ZULU--that's a Navy expression meaning, a job
well-done!