Hi Listfriends,
Something has happened that I am not sure if it is good or bad or
something that just  happens and does not mean anything. I developed a
tremor in my left leg about two years ago. Not very bad, lets say it was
a 1 on a scale of 1 to 10. Then a full year later a tremor developed in
my left arm and hand, and right away it was a 2. At that point I went to
my PCP who sent me straight to a Neuro. He says I have PD.
Now the left hand and arm tremor has progresed to a 3 (on same scale),
but the leg tremor  is compeletely gone, or at the most, there might be
a very slight tremor at the same time as my arm gets into one of its
more active states. The arm tremor does vary in intensity during the day
and night when I don't sleep well which is quite often.
I am taking no PD med's. I was taking Elavil to help me sleep better but
have now stoped taking it. My blood pressure has been creeping up so
have started on Triamterene/hctz.
So has anybody had tremors in a limb just stop or become greately
diminished?

Lanier Maddux       Chattanooga Tn