From:   Parkinson's Information Exchange on behalf of Jerry Finch
Sent:   Tuesday, November 25, 1997 9:45 AM
To:     Multiple recipients of list PARKINSN
Subject:        TV News Story

Last evening I was half watching the national news on one of the networks
and half watching my 3 month old grandson. There was a segment on the news
about some vitamin that helps rebuild heart muscles. At the very end of the
segment a doctor said something along the lines of "...studies will also
involve those with Alzheimers and Parkinson's."

Does anyone remember seeing that segment? What vitamin were they talking
about?
Thank you,
Jerry Finch