FYI Ms. Mallut:

Since NPF hired me a little over a year ago - I have worked very hard to
create awareness for Parkinson's disease. This includes:

1. creating and sending out over 10,000 "Media Resource Kits" about the
disease to health reporters across the United States.

2. Making it a point to contact at least 20 newspaper reporters a day about
Parkinson's disease - ( I have hundred of article clippings to show for it)

3. Producing a 12 part series on Parkinson's disease which aired in several
educational television stations.

4. Working with NPF's Chapters all over the U.S. to organize events and
spread the word about PD

5. Establishg a national recognition award for PD Caregivers

6.Posting Press releases about various PD related issues on PR Newswire on
a regular basis

7. Raising money to produce this PSA which you do not seem to think will
make a differene. You may not be aware but the cost of producing and
distributing a public service announcement nationwide is thousands and
thousands of dollars, and I have worked very hard to raise this money. And,
I am confident it will serve its purpose of increasing awareness.

I could go on and on and on about the work NPF and the other organizations
do to create awareness. But I am too busy trying to create this awareness
for Parkinson's disease to waste any more time...