Baldwin,

Thanks for responding to my posting; I found your response very
interesting. Perhaps my mother will find some relief when she starts
Eldepryl. I have printed your posting, and will send it to my mother.

Her internal shaking is better now (though still there). Unfortunately, all
of this made my parents reconsider their plans to come here for
Thanksgiving (I hate this disease!). They have rescheduled their trip for
December and we are hoping things will be going more smoothly by then.

Hope you stay well and that you enjoy a happy holiday (if you're in the
states).

Debbie White