Hi, Melinda.  I was not aware of all your activity in creating awareness
for Parkinson's and I am sure many of our listmembers were also unaware of
it.  Please, please keep us informed.  Let us help spread the word.
Forward to us your 'Media Resource Kits' and/or newspaper articles so we
can share them with health reporters and newspapers in our areas or
countries. Let us know how, where and what the 12 part tv series is so we
can ask the tv stations in our areas to air them. There are 1600 of us who
are members of this list because we have pd or a loved one has pd...and pd
DOES SUCK!  Sometimes, we get exasperated about the lack of progress and
sound off here... but we're on your side.  We want to be 'invisible no
more'.  We have no preference for APDA or NPF or any other group...we are
ready & willing to help you spread the word. This isn't an 'us vs them'
issue...it's all of us against pd.  I thank you for what you have done and
ask only that you give us a chance to help.  Barb

Barbara Patterson                               [log in to unmask]
HSC 2J22                                        905-525-9140, ext. 22403
                        School of Nursing