 i finly gave in go to hosp tues. morn at 07:30 our time. they poromesed me
i would not have to stay. only erays. on my left leg. i am only getting only
about 2to3hrs a night. am useing a walker. but am will beat this. so fellow
pwp hang in there. how is peter? my comp is still douwn. got about 6 step to
get on the net.will keep every body up to date.

                                                  72/25 lima ohio
                                               I.Y.Q.don&vivan  love of my life