>This morning the internal shaking is there but better. But instead, her
>head feels extremely heavy -- as though it's too big for her body. She had
>to stay home from work because of it. Has anyone had this sort of feeling?
      I experience this type of feeling when I take two to three
sinemet CR (25/100) in sequence.  The regular sinemet and the generic
version do not cause this feeling.  To me it feels like my head is
filled with concrete....  I can take one and sometimes two CR's
without developing this feeling.  To me there is something in the CR
version that seems to build up and cause this sensation.