Hi folks:

Reading Ivans last post with a reference to the Aids Quilt got me thinking.

Observing the Aids blanket in Washington certainly had almost the same impact
as viewing the Viet Nahn Memorial.

What can we do to cause a national stir.  The ball of string was a nice idea
but did not catch on outside our PD Community. I think that was because we
did not personalize the relationship.

I am looking for a similar vechile for PD .  Maybe a blanket with a before
and after picture with a comment about PD effect on our lives or statement of
cost to support us. Or Maybe a sew on patch for our coats with picture of
someone we know who had PD also. Any ideas from the list.