Does anyone have any hints on how to deal with
mail-order pharmacys? Having recently moved from Vermont to Arizona
for the winter I have moved my PD prescriptions and my wifes blood presssur Rx
from a local (VT) pharmacy to the AARP pharmacy in Virginia.. Now I am trying to
figure out how much lead time I need to allow betwween the time I call for a refill
and the time I actually need the Rx. Yesterday I ran out of Permax , an uncomfortable
situation, but UPS showed up with it later in the day.

If anyone has any suggestions to offer I would appreciate hearing from tthem.

Ben

“Forgive, O Lord, my little jokes on Thee
and I’ll forgive Thy great big one on me.”
                                                    Robert Frost