I like Mary's idea for PR. Also it reminded me of the sort of ads we used to
do for United Way campaigns, using photos of people of all kinds who
were receiving services  from various  United Way agencies---maybe the
big PD orgs could sponsor  ads for newspapers all over, using photos of
an assorted group of PWPS,with their families, identified by age, or other
labels that would convey the rich variety we posess?
This sort of thing could also be a PSA for TV, which would be more costly
but also effective, letting the world know that Ali and Reno etc have a
lot of company out here in the world!

Camilla Flintermann, CG for Peter, 79/8, Oxford,Ohio
"Ask me about the CARE list for PD caregivers!"