 well i go in at 7pm ohio time will let evey one how i make out. he did
firest time he wanted me to use wheel chair lololo first time he ever got
upset with me i would not complain vivian said he can,t help unless i tell
him. so will try tomorrow. got 95 win. in now having little troule in using
it. but will learn. and why won,t you put your email address at the end of a
post. some do others don,t. am i the only one who can,t figure who post
what? just a name don<t mean much to me. some times i like to answer by
email. like don there is lot of don's  if i am wrong just say so. i still
will put mine at the end. HAPPY THANKS GIVING.

                        72/25 lima ohio
                        I.Y.Q.don&vivian  love of my life