Hi Don--good to have news from you. I hope it IS "good news",too.  If
you need xrays on your leg it's better to get it over with--then you'll have
something to be thankful for on Thursday!  :-)
You  asked about Peter--he's doing pretty well with the ReQuip now--
fingers, toes, knees and eyes are crossed for continued good luck!
Glad you're not giving Vivian trouble about the hospital visit, though.
Keep us posted, please....

Camilla Flintermann, CG for Peter, 79/8, Oxford,Ohio
"Ask me about the CARE list for PD caregivers!"