Hi friends-- I wonder if anyone has had problems with Prednisone ? Peter
has been given a RX for his itchy rash, and the pharmacist found no
bad interactions with his regular meds--but as he recently started REQUIP
I wanted to check it, and there was no info available yet--too new.
Prednisone isn't on various  "bad drug" lists, but they wouldn't include
possible problems in combination with ReQuip either.
Has anyone taken Prednisone along with other PD meds ? Problems?
Thanks for your feedback.

Camilla Flintermann, CG for Peter, 79/8, Oxford,Ohio
"Ask me about the CARE list for PD caregivers!"