I should probably think before I respond to your email, Dale, but I agree
with you.  I have no contact with these organizations but I know one by
reputation and from what I have heard it has been seriously dedicated to
helping Parkinsons for years. One of the regular organizations I belong to
(American Association of University Women) has, at least in my local branch,
a "Watch Dog" setup, whereby, for example, an interested member volunteers
and is appointed official Watch Dog  of, for example, the elementary school
board, keeping tabs on what is going on.
It seems to me that if we had such a Watch Dog we would have known all that
Malinda was doing to advance our cause while it was happening and that might
have eased hard feelings on both sides.  Liz S/