hi cyber-dad-don

you wrote:
>... and please no more money sent.
>i was up set over it
>my baby said i should be proud of the help.
>say see ddaddy your good deeds are ccoming home to you.
>who sent the 100.00 will be used for a ggood cause
>if i can bring my self to use it for me.

i have to admit to taking part in the conspiracy

i did not send the money to you
but 'anonymous' asked me for your address
and so i gave it to him/her/them
[and wild horses will never drag the name out of me!]

your 'baby' - your youngest daughter has the right idea
i think your good deeds are going full circle
you had better get used to it!

i know that the gift of money was not intended to upset you;
it was sent out of love and admiration for your spirit
and for your generosity in helping others
and all that good 'mooshie' stuff

i also know that the primary motivation
was to pay for two hours of computer consulting time
so as to help get your computer working properly again

[we both realized it wouldn't be nearly enough to fix your keyboard
but, hey, we can dream, can't we?]

so, you had better 'bring yourself' to use it for its intended purpose
or you will have to answer to 'anonymous'
through me!!

in your own spirit of generosity,
you say you want to do so much to help others
it's bound to make you feel good about yourself

sometimes you can help others
by 'allowing' them to express their own generous instincts
thus helping them feel good about themselves

this 'love thang' is a two way street, you know!!

your conspiratorial [and proud of it!] cyber-sis

janet

janet [log in to unmask]