At     Gordon had his first surgery at Oregon Health Sciences
Universities(Oregon medical School) at Portland, oregon in November 1994 and
he was not a first patient. Dr. Kim Burchiel is the head of Neurosurgery. He
studied with Dr. Laitenen(sp?) in Sweden so was well trained for setting
this up in Oregon so add them onto your list.
        Three years already, three amazing years, I really should say. I
don't like to think about not having found our way to Dr. Burchiel.
                Regards, Thea and Gordon Seese