How the ethos of this list changes?Or is there one law for the girls and
another for the guys ? Several months ago I told a story about about the
incorrigible pwp Jethro who had a transplant in his private zone.Although I
would consider it to be a lot less fruity than Pat's joke xx say compared
with xxx was I not pilloried by self appointed guardians of the lists moral
tone who adjudged my yarn to be locker room humour, indecorous,unsuitable
for the fair sex to read and best confined to men's smoking clubs.There were
few dissenting voices
and being a sensitive soul I took the hint and kept off anything faintly
approaching x and others did too as this sort of humour dried up.Now  here
is Pat in full swing with a  chorus of approval from- yes girls. What should
it be called ?? Hen party humour, tupperwear party humour ??,Perhaps it,s
just another manifestation of 'Girl Power'-maybe spicy humour?

 David Langridge