Dear listmembers,
I`m still on Tasmar today is end of week 4, and still I don`t have
sideeffects as e.g. diarhea - BUT ont the other hand I`m NOT feeling
better.
Last wednesday I began feeling better - BUT the latest three days I have
been feeling more and more stiff, it`s difficult for me to walk, my right
leg and foot is in "cramp" most of the time.
Tomorrow I`ll call my neuro and ask for permission to increase my Sinemet
CR wit 100 mg, because I feel I`m undermedicated. I don`t dare to change my
med. without to ask, because as you maybe remember, I became very ill on my
my first try.
I have promised myself to try Tasmar for at least 2 month- I know I`m a
very "difficult" patient because as my neuro often tell me "why don`t you
react as expected" when you try a new medication??!!! yes WHY!! I don`t
know!! do you?? Please tell me!!
I`m still in high spirits, and I´m NOT disappointed about Tasmar. If It
isn`t  the cure for me I`ll go back to my "old" medication after christmas,
and until then I`ll not e-mail you about Tasmar.

Have a nice sunday.
Sonia

NEVER GIVE UP