If you're offended by the mention of body parts, skip this one.
Otherwise, read it and chuckle.

 An old couple became acquainted in the nursing home where they lived, and
started watching tv together in the evening.  After a week, he asked her
if he could hold her hand.

"I guess that would be all right," she said, so for a week they held
hands.

The second week he asked her to hold his penis.
"I guess that would be all right," she replied.

The third week she didn't see him at all. When she investigated, she found
he was watching tv with another woman.

"I'm disappointed," she said when she confronted him, "I thought you
really liked me and we had something going.  Tell me, what does she have
that I don't?"

He replied, "Parkinson's!"

(I guess there are some addvantages!)