 first bruce vivian&i said a prayer for your granddauther. is going to to
ask people in church to say a prayer for her. i could not go go as i am
haveing trouble in walking and in pain. i talked to my baby and about the
money. i shall use it as it is entened for. i was afraid you did not have
the money to spare. you see my baby works with mental slow people. but don,t
that word with her. the are clients. she teaches them to help them self.
said dad you taught do things like that. she could make at least 3t04 times
she is getting now olda looks afer 14 children. when i had my ouwn buss. lot
of times i would only charge for gas money. but sleped good. while in hosp i
gave each a home and vivian. rest went for doc and hosp. you might say i was
very well off. not now med care ss. is all i get now. but still happy.
reading to days mail under stand more. abouut giveing and what comes back. i
could never ask for help for my self ony others even god. for help for me
only other pwd. i think he gave it to me as i can handel it and help those
that can,t. when any pwp dies i ask for any meds they have to give those who
can<t aford it. there is so much we can do do if we want to. think of cg to.
sis i smoke as my nero said to about 15 aday. some of your med reports go
way over my head. but keep it up. one of my new meds is paridol for my pain.
will live with it. only net i am on pwp net do no surfing. vivian says it
has help me but i am not who she married. i forget so much any more. my home
is well fixed for me judith r can tell you that. she is such a closee friend
& al. cammilla sonia, bruce, so many out there so if forget to naame some
one don't getupset with me. boy am ever wound up. gues i had better close
god bless all.

                   72/25 lima,ohio

                  I.Y.Q. don&vivian love of my life