Sunday, November 30, 1997

Hi  Friends;

I have another idea that I would like to throw out for your discussion as I
try to marshal my thoughts for the Miami PD Congress.

I would suggest that we prepare a calendar to be used as a fund raising
vechile.

We could high light the calendar with six well know personalities such as
Pope, Janet Reno, John Cash, Mohammed Ali, etc.  The other six photos would
be of six ordinary people showing them having difficulty with a normal
activity ..such as buttoning shirt. Etc.
The six people could be chosen by this list group in recondition of the work
done by so many to help get the bill passed.

The start up costs could be funded by any or all the National or regional
organization. The sponsoring organization would have to make equal
contributions. In exchange for their support  the organization could put a
history of their organizations contributions to PD or any appropriate message
in the calendar.

Support groups could help sell the calendars.

All could participate in a Unity type project.

Well what do you think???

I think Bob Martone's two part well written report expresses eloquently the
attitude, objectives and motivation of the Conference Delegates.  Bob's
motivation stems from his love of Nance and his desire to leave no possible
stone unturned to help her and tangentially help fellow PWPD.

Each one of us has a special PD motivational event in our life which compels
 us to utilize our energies to Fund the Research. Find the Cure.

We are all selfish in the utilization of our time because we only need to
look at people like Mohammed Ali or Senator Udall to know where we are
heading if some one doesn't find a cure soon.

Dale Severance
Syracuse, NY