Jim,

First, belated, but sincere congratulations on the passage of the Udall bill.
Also, I think that your idea for a letter to the editor is outstanding.  When
I took your suggestion to send it to our local papers, I reread it carefully.
It would be appropriate
for our local papers, except for our local disinterest in Western PA.  we are
a bit provincial in Central MA.

The changes to make it useable are relatively easy, but I'm not sure which of
our local Rep's cosponsored or voted for the final bill (both of out Senators
did.)  If you or
whoever was keeping the list of Rep's and senators that cosponsored it, would
repost it (updated, if needed), I would modify the letter and send it to two
or more local papers.  I think many listmembers would do the same.

Always rember that when YOU DO REALLY GREAT WORK, SOMEONE WILL GIVE YOU MORE
TO DO!!!!

With sincere thanks,

Phil
CG for Carol 60,14