----------
> Fra: Rosemary Paul <[log in to unmask]>
> Til: Multiple recipients of list PARKINSN <[log in to unmask]>
> Emne: Re: Another survey?
> Dato: 29. november 1997 17:11
>
> Good idea only i am taking another new drug - not an agonist but somewhat
> same purpose conc sinamet.  the drug is Tasmar

> Rosemary Paul
> Community Services  x3919
My vife, Bodil have got  one Tasmar 100 mg for a month now, and our
expirence is that the days are very different, perhaps because the dose
isnīt full yet, we look forward to thues-day, where the result of a
bloodtest will tell if she can get one more and hope that it gives a more
even effect.

Tasmar has saved around 2 1/2 125 mg Madopar (equal to 100/25 Sinemet) and
1 Selegilin a day.

Spasm has been reduced around 1 hour a day, on time har improved too and
she gets a better sleep in the night.

Has anyone else got expirence with Tasmar?

Bodil & Georg Larsen