Dear members

Thank You for the welcome. My name is Piergiorgio Rena and I live in
Rivoli (close to Torino, Italy). I am 34 years old and I work at Fiat
Research Center: i deal with electric traction.
My father has been suffering from Parkinson disease since 1982 and he is
62 years old. Every Saturday morning we attend the meetings of the
support group  organised by the local section of the AIP (Parkinson
Italian Association). The main purpose of this meeting is to provide, in
addition to the medication update, a psycological support to the
patients, in order to increase their self-confidence, their creativity:
in practice, to improve the quality of their lives.
I would like to know if there are other members involved in this type of
activities and which are their initiatives at the purpose.
I do not have a personal computer at home: I have to use my office PC so
I do not have so much time to write and to read the messages I get: in
any case I will do my best to make it!
Tomorrow mornig I will be busy as a receptionist at the annual meeting
organised in Torino by the Parkinson Italian Association.
My  E-Mail adress is: [log in to unmask]

Best regards to everyone
Piergiorgio Rena