Greeting from your conference organizing team, who are gamely
struggling with a very gratifying heap of conference proposals -- far too
much programme material to fit into the number of hours and days we
have.  Please note that we are NOT complaining, and in fact, have
some good ideas for making sure that all the good stuff is available
for conference participants.  However, it does mean that we are
slower in responding formally to proposers, and I beg your patience,
if you are a proposer.

If you are thinking about attending INKSHED XV, stand by for
conference information and registration which we hope to have out in
one form or another in the New Year.  We are very excited by the
response we have had and we are looking forward to seeing everyone in
May.

Meanwhile, best for a happy holiday, from the frigid Maritimes.  El
Nino, indeed!!

Cheers
Susan

Susan Drain, Ph.D.                          902 457 6220
Chair, English Department                   [log in to unmask]
Mount Saint Vincent University
Halifax, NS
Canada B3M 2J6