Dear All,

For the next two weeks, REED will be closed for the holidays, and
for the next three weeks, I will be away from my desk (but not from
my computer!), engaged in research of a rather different sort from
what I usually do here. I won't be checking on the list on a regular
basis but I will try to keep on top of any administrative stuff that
needs doing. If you have any trouble with the list between now and
12 January, drop me a line at [log in to unmask]

Also over the holiday period, I shall be doing my usual semi-annual
tune-up of the REED web pages. So if any of you have any suggestions
for additions, let me know. I am particularly interested in adding
relevant course-related or personal web pages of REED-L members.

Best wishes to all for Christmas and the New Year!

Yours,

Abigail