M'dear Silly Cyber-Sis.... (Barb lifts a ginger snap in salute) <Mmmmm....
YUMMY!)

In all my years as a Parkie, I've never heard of any PWP 'sides yourself who
hadn't lost a significant part of their "old factory" <smile> senses.   Tho to

be truthful, I haven't exactly gone from Parkie-to-Parkie ASKING if they had
lost their sense of taste 'n smell, either.

Hmmm.... maybe your good fortune was caused by the salubrious climate of your
soon-to-be-ex-home, Bermuda?  And how'll your senses react upon your removing
yourself to the wilds of Canada?

WOWIE!  We might be on to something here, Sis!   I think you should
oh-so-carefully monitor your sense of smell and taste once you've made  the
big move (and at THIS rate, it'll take place in Jan. of 2004!) <giggling and
ducking> and see if your olfactory senses head north along with the rest of
you!

GET PACKING, SIS!! <grin>

Barb Mallut