From:   Parkinson's Information Exchange on behalf of janet paterson
Sent:   Monday, December 01, 1997 4:40 AM
To:     Multiple recipients of list PARKINSN
Subject:        Re-post: Olfactory news

hi barb m.

i thought re-posting this might add a little to the mystery!

your cybyr sys

janet

originally posted 970916
Analyzing the sweet smell of romance

(September 15, 1997 11:33 a.m. EDT) -- Having no luck pursuing the object
of your desire? It could be time to ditch the etiquette manual. The key to
success might be in swapping expensive aftershave for good old body odour.

It might sound dubious but just think of the results. In an ideal world,
those animal smells would send a subliminal sexual signal capable of
inspiring great passion. Then again, he or she might never want to come
within three feet of you again.