Georg and SusanHC
Glad to get your messages via list - your last statment Susan "It' s all
hit and miss isn't it" is so true.  We all react differently.  Maybe
the reason we don't hear as much on the list about Tasmar is that it is
not approved yet in US.I have taken Tasmar since the end of September am
now up to 3 200mg a day taken six hours apart. I also take one eldepryl,
one 100 mg zoloft and have cut my sinamet from 6 25/100 a day to one
taken in fourths.  I know that sounds unusual but if I increase get
dyskinetic.
i have had pd for 12 years also and hoped that tiredness would somewhat
disappear  and energy take an upswing but that has not happened.  I work
fulltime and notice a off period in afternoon.
I was on permax prior to beginning Tasmar- and the study I'm in required
that I go off permax for a wash out period of 1 month before starting
Tasmar. That was a bad time.
The minus part of all this is that I have the side effect of diarrhea a
lot of the time.  I go back to neuro Dec. 15. Don't know whether he will
increase Tasmar any further or not.
Good luck to all of you who are taking any of the new drugs.

Rosemary Paul
Community Services  x3919