Monica PD support groups celebrate the holidays together.  HEY - IF ya live in
or are passing thru L.A., ya don't wanna miss THIS event…

WHAT:     "Parkies-on-the-Town Holiday Party"
WHEN:     Saturday, December 27, 1997
WHERE:   BOB BURNS RESTAURANT
                21821 Oxnard Street
                Woodland Hills, CA
(818) 883-2145
TIME:       7:00 p.m.
DRESS:    Oh-so-nice…(whatever you're comfy in)
NOTE:     This is a "no host" event.. Just come and have
                                          fun! Family, friends 'n caregivers
welcome!

DIRECTIONS:   Take the Ventura Fwy (the 101) west to Canoga Avenue, exiting on
Canoga.  Go north on Canoga to Oxnard (4 or 5 blocks) and turn left onto
Oxnard.  Restaurant is on your right, and is located on the Promenade Mall
property, tho is NOT in the mall-proper.  It stands alone near the street…
I'll have a fluorescent sign reading "PD." When we're seated, that sign'll be
placed on our table.  Reservations are under the name of "Barbara" ('cause no
one EVER understands what I mean when I try to place 'em under "Parkinson's:
They read that as "Ms. Parkinson.") <groan>

Don't forget you're welcome to join us at our December 6 dinner at El Torito
Mexican Restaurant, 18568 Ventura Blvd., Tarzana, CA, (818) 343-7027, at 7:00
p.m.

Any questions?  Call Barb Mallut at (818) 705-3037