If we can band together like the Packers as a team to organize and fight
PD we'll do to PD what the Pack did to Minnesota and Dallas(sorry Art).
If we remain fragmented I'm afraid we'll wind up like the Pack against
Indianapolis.  GO PACKERS. AND GO PWP we won a big game (UDALL) . Lets
unite and take the SUPER BOWL.  FUND THE RESEARCH FIND THE CURE!!!

Charlie

--

CHARLES T. MEYER, M.D.
Middleton, WI