I wish to strongly endorse Dennis Greene's request for information and
insight about the differences among our major organization and why the
differences persist.  Now that Charley Meyer has reluctantly endorsed the
position of Perry Cohen which allow the Parkinson's Patients Congress to
move forward, I believe that we have a broad consensus. I hope that Charley
can answer Greene's questions since, among all of us he seems less consumed
with rancor and all of us respect his rationality and good humor. Possibly
he could formulate a questionaire to be addressed to the associations to
highly light their respective missions and why they find it so difficult to
cooperate. In any case I believe that he could analyze the difference
without stirring up an excessive amount of heat.
        It may very well be that having several competitive organizations
may be better than one monopoly, but let's have more light about advantages
and disadvantages.
        Jules Margolis, cg for Doris 74, 5