Many of you have e-mailed me personally expressing interest in what I have
been doing to create awareness for Parkinson's disease. Thank you.

I have a few hundred "Media Resource Kits" left and would be happy to send
them to any of you who would like to forward them along to your local
newspapers, etc.

However, I feel that due to all of the concern regarding supporting one
group over another, it is only fair to warn you that in addition to
featuring material on Parkinson's disease and new research intiatives, the
kit includes information on the National Parkinson Foundation as well.

I also have in stock print psa's detailing the symptoms of Parkinson's
disease. Last year, I was successful in getting them printed free of charge
in newspapers and magazines around the country. If you would like some of
these you are welcome to them as well. But, again, the ads list NPF's 800#
for additional information....

If your're still interested in receiving a kit and/or print ads, please
e-mail me with quantities and your address.

Together, We Can Blaze Towards A Cure!

Best Regards,
Melinda