I would like to thank Bob,  George, Charlie, Janet and Julius for
their responses to my questions.  I have also received answers off
list and have thanked those contributors privately.

The complexity of the problem makes resolving it a daunting
proposition.  Set against this background, the degree of unity
acheived in the recent Udall  lobbying deserves the highest praise.
It is also a model of what can be.  Whether the best outcome is the
ammalgamation of what you have into one superpower organisation, or a
pro-active cooperation by existing organisations, or indeed something
beyond my ability to invision, I take it upon myself, on behalf of
PWP everywhere, to ask those who have any influence on the matter to
not allow the gains of the recent past to be sacrificed.

Thanks,

Dennis

Dennis Greene 48/10
http://members.networx.net.au/~dennisg/