To Brian Collins and the five other respondents (thank you)

I guess that I was a bit naive to think that a survey would be easy to
organize.  There have been only eight replies to the question and the
two negative (not that yours was directly negative Brian) replies cast
doubt on what I see as an essential base - a statistically valid
response (from the membership).
Given the obvious (the likelihood of a small and slow response), there
will not be enough time to organize, collate and analyze the data before
I lose the Internet connection.  At this time, therefore, I regretfully
will not attempt to start a survey now.
In the few days since the original posting there have been several
questions from people concerning new agonists and other drugs.  I am
still of the opinion that the concept of the survey is valid, but I
believe the amount of time I have available is insufficient to carry out
the survey.  If people will support the survey I will try and organize
something in March and/or April when I  am back on the Internet.
Brian, I agree with the three numbered suggestions set out below.  If we
can get the required interest, I will be prepared to be proactive and
chase answers to get as near a valid sample as possible.
Thanks very much for your support and interest.

David