 i went to bed at 9:02 up at 5:09 first in weeks. mom turned over into to my
arms. we declared our love for each other. did littlel love makeing kissing
and littlel touvhing. and talk about to days work. will be waiting for the
hosp to call about when i go back. for my kindenys .spine elec test. she
asked if her body heat was helping my legs that not all lololo my childern
still laugh how we still kiss and touch at our age. why not love knows no
age. and the help i got from evey body on the net. so thanks. am haveing
some one to come in and work on my comp. set up my scanner from grills and
to help me with 95 win used 3.11 am more calmer now. hurd from my lady
friends. mom is so glad i have them as she knows she has my true love. got
leaves to clean up so i will rest a while then go to work. as i want to do
it myself. i might have pd it doess not have me. i might even watch some tv.
so you pwp work a littel just a littlel but try. think of your cg's will let
you know how i make out.

                           72/25 lima,ohio
                           I.Y.Q.don&vivian love of my life