From:   Parkinson's Information Exchange on behalf of digest Dale Severance
Sent:   Thursday, December 04, 1997 1:27 AM
To:     Multiple recipients of list PARKINSN
Subject:        Requip Diary Days 8 thru 12 by Dale Severance

12/3/97  Day 8th thru 12th on requip

I have been so bad I could not keep up the diary. I have been frozen to the
point I could barely initiate any action.
During this period I titrated up to 1 mg 3x a day and today starts 1mg 3x a
day
I've slept most of the time the last 3-4 days letting the tiredness and
fatigue take its course. My  freezing has effected my upper body more than
lower part but both effected.

I a woke at 4 am a little better than when I went to bed. Too tired to type
more. Have apt. with social security examiner today  at least they picked a
good day for me to be a basket case at the time of my examination.
I am also having cramps in parts of body that did not previousy cramp such as
neck and right leg and hand.  Today I am 57 and my wife has baked my favorite
cake. Chocolate with 7 minute vinalia frosting