Sorry to hear you're not feeling well with Requip....but I hope you
enjoy your birthday none-the-less.  I started on Requip at the end of
October and appreciate how you're feeling.  My neuro and I are trying to
get med doses to a more desirable state and, as you know, it's not an
easy task.  Trial and error.  I'm now taking Prolopa (2-100-25) and
Requip (1- 2mgs) in the morning.  Then  1 Prolopa and 1 Requip at noon
and supper time.  Dyskinesia and tight throat seem to be my main side
effects.  I'm to keep a diary for the next month and then see him again.

I've been trying to keep up with your postings on your Requip life, but
may have missed some.
I do hope you're feeling better soon.
Best regards and Happy Birthday,
Shari