Hi, Ron Reiner, et al,

I have been following the thread about lipoic acid with interest.  I
haven't been able to locate a local source, (South Australia).  I have
imported goods from USA before, but our Therapeutic Goods Administration
doesn't allow the importation of products which have animal components.
I have looked at several web pages looking for details of how, and from
what, this product is manufactured, without finding any details.

I would appreciate hearing from anyone has this info, or can point me to
where it may be found.

Alternatively, if any of the other Aussie list members know where it is
sold in Australia, if at all, I would be pleased to hear, either on or
off list.

My wife, Win, is the PWP in the family,  67/1

Lionel Modra