George,

The Mulligan Foundation has been around for a while, but the late Steve
Mulligan was never able to accomplish its ends during his lifetime.

Terrie Whitling at [log in to unmask] was a close friend of Steve's, and at
his passing discussed the fact that she and Steve's widow were planning to
carry on its work.

I'd suggest that you contact Terrie directly for more information.

Art

At 08:54 AM 12/5/97 -0600, George Andes wrote:
>To those who read this:
>
>Wonder of wonders.  I set my AltaVista search engine to find the National
>Parkinson's Foundation, and it did.  The address seemed to be
>http.:///www.parkinsons.org.  I then addressed this address and behold I
>reached the home page of the Mulligan Foundation.
>

>Is this our knight in shining armor?
>
>George Andes 64/15 and just biding my time

Arthur Hirsch [] [log in to unmask] [] Lewisville, TX

               Always Remember This:
     Happiness Is Right, So Choose Happiness