The epinepherine which is often mixed with the local anesthetic used in
dental work theoretically can interact with selegiline.  It is used to
keep the blood vessels around the dental work constricted. Most dentists
will know this and you should ask them to avoid the combination drug and
just inject pure anesthetic without epinephrine.

Charlie

--

CHARLES T. MEYER, M.D.
Middleton, WI