^^^^^^WARM GREETINGS  FROM^^^^^^^^^^
Ivan Suzman  48/10         [log in to unmask]
Portland, Maine   land of lighthouses  38   deg. F    raini
Dale,

 Hi guy!!  I am VERY concerned about you- are you pushing yourself too
hard???

  First of all,Dale, a  great big THANK YOU for your posts on Requip.
Mirapex has failed for me- way too much low blood pressure and
"wooziness.," so my neuro is starting me on Requip tonight. But I'm
kinda' ANTSY-a little scared, after ollowing your BATTLE,

  You are a courageous soul and a real TROOPER. I feel for you, bro',
becauseyou are suffering.  I get the most God-awful freezes- can last
three hours- and the pain and exhaustion are just unimaginable.

   You mentioned my long and horrible journey to the NPF--I sure hope
your Social Security ordeal is easier than my Miami mess!!

    Sometimes we just have to accept that we become basket cases. That
sure is tough when we give up our EXPECTATIONS. Hopefully you'll find a
soft landing in your basket.!!

   PLEASE< Dale, don't overwork yourself.  I feel that you shouldd GET
SOME REST and type us shorter  hellos,  and get some sleep!

   PLEASE don't travel ALONE right now--PLEASE find friends to go with,
OK??

 VERY CONCERNED about you,

IVAN SUZMAN 48/10