BILL, THIS IS EXCITING!!!               KEEP IT UP!!!

Exciting that the groups got together for a conference call.

Exciting that they all seem to agree that something needs to be done.

Exciting that you have reported in detail and in a timely manner to the
Parkinson's Information Exchange about the discussion that you had.

Exciting that our leaders are leading - together!

We're going to get the best results if we can continue to work this way.
Regular conference calls would appear to be a great way to go.  Regular
reporting to the listserv will help keep over 1600 people behind you and
working with you - whether they live in the United States or not.  The
better you keep us informed, the more we can help.

Let's hear more of this - lots more.

Art

At 12:27 PM 12/5/97 EST, Bill Turenne wrote:
>>The Udall Advocates Steering Committee, which includes representatives of
the three national Parkinson's organizations and grassroots advocates, held
a conference call Monday, December 1, 1997 to discuss, among other things,
the development of a coordinated strategy for seeking full funding of the
recently passed Udall Act.

Arthur Hirsch [] [log in to unmask] [] Lewisville, TX

               Always Remember This:
     Happiness Is Right, So Choose Happiness