Dear Professor Stuchly,

The mail problem will probably be cleared up by Barb Patterson, our able
leader and all around good Canadian Person.

However, being a psychologist, I detected a faint disappointment in your
tone. So that one should not feel neglected, rejected, or unwanted. I
decided to answer and say all electrical engineers deserve to be treat well.
I being an old friend of Seymour Ginsburg, at the University of Southern
California, Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering or what ever
they call it. We also have for the past 17 years live, part of our summers
in Campbell River, and my new son in law is also from BC, and has his Ph.D.
from Uof BC. So you now can see that I just could not ignore such a plight.
I pray that the Gods of LOVE always appreciate you