I believe the survey questions presented by Charlie Meyer have an error in
fact.

The only "since this, therefore ......" type question states "Since NPF is
the strongest organization and there is....."

"Strongest" was not defined.  The American Parkinson Disease Association
has more chapters, support groups, names on the organization mailing list,
and Information & Referral Centers than the NPF.

I interpret this as having the greater strength.

Will Johnston
Pres. Delmarva Chapter  (4049 Oakland School Road, Salisbury MD. U.S.A.
American Parkinson Disease Association