^^^^^^WARM GREETINGS  FROM^^^^^^^^^^
Ivan Suzman  48/10         [log in to unmask]
Portland, Maine   land of lighthouses  40   deg.  sunny

  Dear Arthur Hirsch, Bill Turenne, Jim Cordy, NPF power structure,  and
LIstmembers (including the female half of our species that seems to be
ignored for reasons unknown to me)

:
I am not at all comfortable with what's going on!!

Sorry to be a dose of sobering reality, but I don't see the NPF as
representing anything so far but ITSELF.   It certainly DOES NOT
represent the 1600 LIstmembers.

As far as I can see from the coast of Maine---it was one truly
EXTRAORDINARY woman, Joan Samuelson of California, who should be
recognized as the true leader of the Udall Bill movement,
with Jim Cordy and Barbara Schirloff as remarkable runners-up.

Is Joan on the  "Steering" committee? Is the APDA included?  The UDF?

Until the various organizations are brought under the Umbrella of a
GRASSROOTS PWP-led group such as PAN, I know that only the views of a few
people on this List will be represented.

I urge you to modify your plans, and  figure out how ALL of us can be
heard and represented!!

IVAN SUZMAN, Portland
MAINE< the FIRST STATE to have 100% UDALL BILL SPONSORSHIP