AS Will has pointed out I may have made an error in fact. i apologize
for that. The question however I believe is still valid because it is my
understanding that some individuals  take that position and the question
was asking whether one agreed or disagreed with the statement and to
what degree.

Charlie

--

CHARLES T. MEYER, M.D.