 debbie white i must of got your email wrong. you are the first to notice a
change in me. my babys & vivian have notice a change in me. thanks. i been
having a pity party on my self. after telling other pwps not to. i am going
to stop. so if others notice let me know. last i learned my blind and and
has pace maker has only about 2 months to live. he has cancer. told them to
let him eat,drink what ever he wants to. so i gues i can not complain of my
legs. so pwp we are not so bad off are we.i thanking god for my good health.
i can and will beat this pd. i gave up working every thing well i am going
to go back to the old don. so if any body sees a change in please please let
me know. i might cry but that could help. there is so many more out there
than us. so try and let not have any more pity partys ok let know if i got
the wrong idiea. eh. see i need help to. and let put callia for cg of the
year.  no ofence to any body feed back.

                          73/25 lima ohio

                          I.Y.Q.don&vivian  love of my life